Submit to the Pandemic Project
Submit your material for Rachel's new audio program, "Pandemic Project."
Here are some prompts to help you get rolling. These are just prompts, so you don't have to follow them if you have something to share!
1. What sounds do you miss hearing?
2. Share how this crisis been the impetus for positive change, drive, creativity and/or ingenuity in your life?
3. Share about a time in your personal history when crisis was the impetus for positive change, drive, creativity and/or ingenuity in your life?
4. If you are a historian share about times in history when a crisis created dramatic favorable change to a person, family, community, country or the world.
4. Describe acts of generosity and kindness you heard about or witnessed.
5. Describe a creative solution you figured out, learned about, tried out or think would be cool? Don't assume we know about it. Share away.
How you can share...
1. Sing an original song created during this or another personal crisis.
2. Read a poem
3. Share an original short fictional story (it should generally be able to read, out loud, in around 5 minutes) related the focus of the project.